At last a solution to fight the mosquito menace effectively. Boroline’s Noprix – your personal mosquito repellent. Spray Noprix on yourself to keep mosquitoes far away. And the best part is that Noprix has no chemicals – completely safe to spray on the children. Spray Noprix on clothes or on skin and be safe from mosquito bites.
Uses of Noprix
- Works efficiently as a mosquito repellent.
- Spray Noprix on children before they go outdoors.
- Noprix is also known to be sprayed on curtains to prevent entry of mosquitoes.
How to use Noprix
- Spray directly on skin or clothing or both.
- To apply on face and neck, spray on palm and then spread evenly on face, ears and neck.
Ingredients of Noprix
Because of its high citral and geraniol content, it is known to repel bugs such as mosquitoes and ants. This natural repellant is also used to kill fleas. It has potent antibacterial and antifungal properties.
It has well-known qualities as an insect repellent and natural pesticide. It is an effective natural and healthy alternative to chemically toxic insect sprays available commercially.
Mosquito borne diseases - Some dos and don’ts
- Put screens on windows to prevent entry of mosquitoes, use mosquito nets on beds while sleeping, or use mosquito repellents.
- Aedes mosquitoes have black and white stripes and bite mostly on the knees, legs, neck and ears mainly during daylight hours. Therefore, specially protect against mosquito bites in these areas.
- Aedes mosquitoes do not fly far. The majority remain within 100 meters of where they emerged.
- Aedes mosquitoes breed in clean water.
- Frequently empty and clean water coolers and water tanks and keep all water containers fully covered. Put larvicides available in market, petrol or kerosene on water surfaces which can’t be emptied.
- Change the water of money plants, flower pots, fengsui etc everyday. Clean & refill bird’s pot daily.
- Do not throw coconut shells, plastic cups, plates, old tyres & other wastes in the open. They act as breeding grounds for mosquitoes. Arrange clearing them off. Blocked gutters must be cleaned and buildings under construction to be inspected to prevent mosquito breeding.
- Avoid wearing dark-coloured tight clothes. Mosquitoes find it easier to bite through tight-fitting garments.
- Wear full-sleeved clothes.
- Do not allow children to wear short-sleeved clothes or play in water puddles and near stagnant water bodies.
- Create awareness in your locality.
- Closely observe symptoms.
- Do not self-medicate.
- Always see a doctor immediately if symptoms are suspected and do a diagnosis test.
- Patients must drink lots of fluids to stay hydrated.
- Eat immunity-boosting fruits, and drink fruit juices rich in Vitamin C, pomegranate juice/ black grape juice. Papaya leaf juice is very useful in recovery.